- About us
- Vistula School of Hospitality in numbers
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Awards and accolades
- Accreditations and certificates
- University Structure
- Business Council
- News and events
- Vistula School of Hospitality evaluated with the highest quality mark. The University has obtained THE-ICE accreditation
- Vistula Compasses – a great competition for graduates of the Vistula School of Hospitality
- Important documents
- Our projects
- University Authorities
- Triple diploma
- Guests of Vistula University
- Confucius Classroom
- Virtual Tour
Do you have the artist soul and a head full of ideas? Take part in the competition “Postać Mistrza Yody” and win the camera Fuji Instax Mini8!
The competition task is to create three different graphic designs presenting Yoda, the Star Wars hero in the following scenes:
a) Master Yoda as a Mentor (the graphic should contain elements characteristic of sages and teachers, showing such features as: wisdom, experience, knowledge).
b) Master Yoda as the Guide (the graphic should contain elements characteristic for guides and adviser: the right direction, the right path, the right choices).
c) Master Yoda and his superpowers (the graphic should present the chosen super power characteristic of Master Yoda (moving objects, unusual dexterity, expert wielding the lightsaber).
All 3 graphics should have a comic cloud (balloon near the graphic). Creativity, originality and modernity are assessed. The competition is addressed both to students of the Vistula Group of Universities and to its employees.
Projects should be sent by February 20 in electronic form with a completed application form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org