- About us
- Vistula School of Hospitality in numbers
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Awards and accolades
- Accreditations and certificates
- University Structure
- Business Council
- News and events
- Vistula School of Hospitality evaluated with the highest quality mark. The University has obtained THE-ICE accreditation
- Vistula Compasses – a great competition for graduates of the Vistula School of Hospitality
- Important documents
- Our projects
- University Authorities
- Triple diploma
- Guests of Vistula University
- Confucius Classroom
- Virtual Tour
Do you dream about traveling to the United States? Would you like to visit the NASA Institute, go for a walk around Central Park, see the Statue of Liberty and Harvard University?
With us you can realize your dreams! We encourage all students of the Vistula Group of Universities to participate in U.S. Trip, organized by the Project Center of the Vistula Group of Universities. The cost of the trip is 2,100 euros per person. The price includes: flight tickets, accommodation, food and entrance tickets. We also help to get a visa.
The journey will start at Warsaw Chopin Airport, from where we will go to New York, Boston, New Jersey, Jackson, Philadelphia, Delaware and Washington. We will travel by VAN cars. We will visit: Yale University, Harvard University, Time Square, Empire State, Central Park, NASA Institute Statue of Liberty and much more! But it is not everything! There are a lot of additional attractions, facilities places and visit.
The trip will take place on 29.03-7.04.2018. The number of places is limited. You can sign up until February 16 in room 325A on the third floor or via email:email@example.com.