“Intercultural culinary tourism of generations” – a nationwide scientific conference at the Vistula School of Hospitality.
The Vistula School of Hospitality (formerly the Warsaw School of Tourism and Hospitality Management), University of Social Sciences and Instytut Wiedzy i Umiejętności invite you to participate in a conference devoted to culinary tourism and culinary traditional products “Intercultural culinary tourism of generations”.
We invite representatives of the international scientific community from centers interested in the subject of culinary tourism to take part in the conference and undertake research in this area.
The conference is addressed to:
- representatives of science, researchers, didactics, students;
- employees in the tourism sector;
- representatives of local self-governments;
- representatives of regional tourist organizations, associations, travel agencies, organizers and animators of tourist events;
- producers and distributors of traditional food;
- administrators of hotel, agritourism and catering faciclities;
- people interested in local development, creating and using local tourist brands and shaping the canon of Polish cuisine.
Plenary sessions will be accompanied by workshops, demonstrations and tastings.
The conference program also includes a trip to a place chosen by the organizers associated with the culinary tourist product.
Previous conference editions concerned the following topics:
- Cookery in shaping a tourist product. Theory and practice.
- Cookery – a showcase of tourist regions.
- A place of traditional food in culture, tourism and dietetics.
- Culinary trails as an element of tourist attractiveness of the region.
- Traditional culinary products as an element of the tourist attractiveness of Mazovia.